2020 Biologicals SpecialComing Soon
Publication Date：May. 31, 2020
Focus of this issue
2020 is destined to be an extraordinary year. Natural disasters occur frequently, and offline industry conferences and exhibitions are postponed or cancelled. At this critical moment, in order to help biopesticide, biostimulant and novel fertilizer companies to promote themselves in this special situation, we have advanced the publication time of 2020 Biologicals Special magazine by 2 months to this May.
2020 Biologicals Special will continue to focus on the latest regulations, products and market trends in the global biopesticide, biostimulant and new fertilizer fields.
Additionally, we will also launch Company Directory and Product Directory, providing the platform for company to show their company and products. You are welcome to join the Directory, which can help you find more valuable partners.
Biopesticide and Biocontrol
- RNAi: a new generation of biopesticides penetrates the crop protection industry, and agricultural changes have arrived
- Development status, trends and problems of Baculoviral Insecticides
- Eden Research: Sustaine™ encapsulation technology makes formulations more efficient and safer
- Seipasa's strategic thinking on the layout of the bioproduct market in the Americas
- CIQ: Sustainable Management of Parasitic Nematodes
- Accurate application with bees Canadian BVT company Vectorpak technology creates new technology for biological pesticide application
- Inventory of new botanical pesticides registered / launched in Europe and the United States in the first half of 2020
- Newly registered microbial pesticide active ingredients in the United States from 2015 to 2018
- Exclusive interview with SCC (Silver Sponsor)
- More ...
Biostimulant and Novel Fertilizer
- Analysis of liquid nitrogen fertilizer market prospects
- Definition, status and development trend of fertilizer synergist
- Inventory of new inoculation registered / launched worldwide in 2019
- Biostimulants and novel fertilizer trends in Latin America in 2019
- Analysis on the future development trend of slow and controlled release fertilizer
- EU Biostimulant Regulation Update
- Interview with PlantResponse
- Interview with Tradecorp
- Exclusive interview with Biolchim (Silver Sponsor)
- More ...
You are welcome to contribute more topics and articles.
- 5,000 hardcopies will be distributed on the spot of the trade shows
- Digital edition will be delivered to global 100,000+ email subscribers
5 Ways to Participate:
* Gold Sponsor
* Siliver Sponsor
- Marketing article
Length: Up to 1,200 words
- Exclusive Interview
Length: Up to 1,500 words
- Get listed in the Company Directory
Business highlights (50-100 words)
Company website address
One contact email
- Get listed in the Product Directory
Product highlights (100 - 150 words)
One contact email
Contact: paul Zheng
Tel: +86 18758558798