1. Private information we may collect
● Registration Information
At the time you register to become a Registered User of the Site, you will be asked to complete a registration form which requires you to provide information such as your name, address, phone/fax number, email address and other personal information as well as information about your business.
● Publishing Information
If you submit any information to AgroPages.com and to be published on the Site through the publishing tools, including but not limited to Company Profile, Product Catalog, Trade Leads, you agree to give consent on the publication of such information.
● Statistical Information
We may gather aggregate statistical information about the Site and the User, such as IP addresses, browser software, operating system, pages viewed, number of sessions, unique visitors and etc..
2. How we use Private information
As the User, you agree that we may use your personal information to:
◆ provide the customer services and support your request;
◆ resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
◆ prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
◆ customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
◆ tell you about targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; Compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
● We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising. If you don't wish to receive marketing communications from us, simply give us a notice by the ways we provide to you for contact to us.
● We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
● We may also share your personal information with:
◆ Members of our corporate family to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint content and services (for example, registration, transactions and customer support). Our corporate affiliates will send marketing communications only to users who request these services.
◆ Service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs).
◆ Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
◆ Law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity. In such events, we will disclose information relevant to the investigation, such as name, city, state or province, zip code, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, and listing history etc.
◆ Other business entities, should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity.
● Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep our community free from bad actors, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
● We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your information and therefore we encourage you to evaluate the privacy and security policies of your trading partner before entering into a transaction and choosing to share your information. When users are involved in a transaction, they may have access to each other's name, User ID, email address and other contact and shipping information. In all cases, you must give other users a chance to remove themselves from your database and a chance to review what information you have collected about them.
● We use "cookies" on certain of our pages to help analyze our web page flow; Customize our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
● Your private information especially your Registration Information, Publishing Information and Payment Information can be viewed and edited through your Account which is protected by Password. We hold reasonable security methods to prevent from unauthorized access, store and maintain data accuracy and ensure correct use of information.
● We recommend that you do not divulge your Password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your Password whenever in unsolicited phone call or e-mail. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., User ID and Password) on the computer. Remember to sign out of your Account and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
● No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secured. As a result, no one including ourselves can absolutely ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you may take your own risk while doing so.
5. Third Parties