As the world's population continues to grow, producers are looking for more efficient and sustainable food production techniques to increase yields and meet demands.
With the demand for safer, more environmentally-friendly products, our technologies can help you innovate and optimise the properties of agrochemical intermediates
How Johnson Matthey can work with you
•. Provide market-leading catalysts for development and manufacture
• Optimise unit operations for catalytic steps or particle isolations
• Build meaningful solid-state strategies to enhance IP, bioavailability and performance
• Development services for toxicology or clinical batches
• Applying our expertise in multi-component crystallisation, including salt formation and cocrystallisation
• Overcoming scale up challenges to enhance commercial manufacture, including controlled and highly potent active ingredients
Our knowledge of speciality chemicals, solid form science and catalysis means we can help create innovation in agrochemical and agriscience organisations by improving the efficiency and speed of formulation requirements providing a clear competitive advantage.