LADDA was founded in 1966 by Mr. Pichai Manichote who is now the President of Ladda Group. Ladda is a leading local company in agribusiness in Thailand, with more than 250 employees. Started as a small trading firm selling agrochemicals. Over the years, Ladda’s business has been diversified to various businesses engaging in:
- Agrochemicals for use in crop production and crop protection solutions are sold to dealers and distributors throughout Thailand by Ladda co.,Ltd.
- Farm equipment for use in irrigation systems. Sales, design and engineering services are by Ladda’s affiliate, namely Bessaw Engineering (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
- Seeds and horticultural produces are sold by Dynamic Seeds Co.
- Products for use in the Postharvest technology are sold by Biosafer Co., Ltd.
- Public Health and household product are managed by Ladda Co., Ltd.
Ladda Intertrade Co.,Ltd. is responsible for import and formulating of some agrochemicals for Ladda’s wholesale business.
TAB Innovation Co.,Ltd. is responsible for the research and development for Ladda Group.