India Govt shock the global agrochemical market, what's your view on one top product: Mancozeb?
The India Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare issued a draft order recently banning 27 pesticides and has given 45 days for the industry and companies manufacturing such chemicals to file their objections, if any.
Refer the link for the list of these 27 products: http://news.agropages.com/News/NewsDetail---35307.htm
We invite the importers and distributors of Mancozeb to participate in the survey. Those who complete the survey will receive a China or India Mancozeb Export Analysis Report for 2019 H1 from AgroPages.
If you have market research needs for Mancozeb or other products, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Do you import, manufacture or distribute Mancozeb?
We are importing the products
We are doing the formulation of the products
We are distributing the products
We are not dealing Mancozeb business
2. Which Indian companies do you purchase Mancozeb from?
3. How this draft banning Mancozeb affects your purchasing business? Or affects your market structure?
4. What products will be the alternatives in terms of your perspective?
5. What do you expect that AgroPages could help you on this issue?
6. Please leave your contact information and we will send you the a China or India Mancozeb Export Analysis Report for 2019 H1.