AgroNewsTopic Discussion: Concern over Chinese plant protection UAV and explore potential opportunities
AgReportBiopesticides Market by Type (Bioinsecticides, Biofungicides, Bioherbicides, Bionematicides), Source (Microbes, Biochemicals, Beneficial Insects), Mod...
- Big Ag Vs Small Ag: Who wins? Aug. 21, 2018
- Two projects let by University of Toronto scientists receive C$2.8 million to develop disease-resistant vegetables, surveillance tool for viruses Aug. 21, 2018
- Vegetable seed producer and supplier East-West Seed targets indigenous peoples for knowledge transfer Aug. 21, 2018
- Syngenta US demonstrates vegetable breeding advancements at Woodland, California, research station Aug. 21, 2018
- Plant scientists call for renewed focus on empowerment of trainees Aug. 21, 2018
What measures have been/will be taken by your company to face the current agchem industrial revolution?
Several meeting to know the necesities of the new agreements companies. Adjustments on structure/marketing.
CARLOS CABALLERO Chile Nov. 14, 2017
What is your opinion toward the stringent environment protection policies enacted by Chinese government?
I think it is positive as it is good for the environment and health of people in Chinese, it enables China to be a place where the latest te...All
Guest Canada Apr. 11, 2017
Following a series of acquisitions of FMC, PSP and ADAMA, the global agchem pattern is expected to be reshaped. What do you th...
What is treatment of Fusirum oxyporium WILT in gram?
amit2710 India Jun. 19, 2018
- Global Pesticide Manufacturers 2018 Jun. 19, 2018
- Urban Pest Control – A Practitioner Guide May. 17, 2018
- Japan Pesticide TGAI Consumption and Generic Registration May. 1, 2018
- INDIAN AGROCHEMICALS INDUSTRY DATABASE 2018 Apr. 28, 2018
- Global Agricultural Fumigants Market Research Report- Forecast till 2023 Apr. 9, 2018
- Iprodione Market By Trade Name (Chipco 26019, Kidan, DOP 500F, NRC 910, LFA 2043, Rovral, And Verisa... Apr. 4, 2018
Never miss out on industry news
Subscribe to our daily updates
- Last Week
- Last Month
- 1The Brazilian Agrochemical Market under a Financial Perspective
- 2EFSA evaluates necessity of bromoxynil use
- 3Germany aims to end use of glyphosate in this legislative period
- 4Most Chinese listed pesticide enterprises’ semi-annual performance in 2018 predicted to grow
- 5UPL contemplates buying potential stake in Telangana’s Kaveri Seeds
- 6India Centre bans 18 pesticides
- 7Brazil AgrochemShow 2018: India is a big alternative for pesticide industry
- 8China performs aerial pesticide application experiments; participants include Syngenta, Bayer and Solvay
- 1China's ChemChina, Sinochem to merge
- 2Top 20 Global Seed Companies in 2017
- 3UPL set to acquire Arysta LifeScience for over $4 billion
- 4Syngenta’s ambitious plans for growth in seeds
- 5UPL announces the acquisition of Arysta – Creating a global leader in agricultural solutions
- 6Interview Series 1: Nufarm offers excellent copper-based fungicide solutions
- 7Dow Chemical: Rain Fastness Testing Method Build-up and Adjuvant Exploration
- 8Indigo Ag is World’s Biggest AgTech Startup