- Loss of a microRNA molecule boosts rice production Oct. 23, 2018
- Understanding enzyme could help produce frost-resistant crops Oct. 23, 2018
- Kenya cotton farmers get a Presidential nod to grow Genetically Modified cotton Oct. 23, 2018
- Argentina growing as non-GMO soybean world supplier Oct. 23, 2018
- NRGene and Kayagene collaborate to improve cannabis breeding and seed production Oct. 23, 2018
Recently, dicamba drift incident in the U.S.A has aroused widespread concern, which will definitely promote further exploratio...
BREAK-THRU SP 133 is a tank-mix adjuvant based on polyglycerol ester chemistry providing anti-drift properties. The dose rate in field is ab...All
Carsten Riedl Germany Jan. 22, 2018
Following a series of acquisitions of FMC, PSP and ADAMA, the global agchem pattern is expected to be reshaped. What do you th...
What is treatment of Fusirum oxyporium WILT in gram?
amit2710 India Jun. 19, 2018
ChemChina to acquire Syngenta was described as a “suicide acquisition which harms a nation”by some industry people,what do y...
This transaction helps secure China food security I think it is a great transaction for China
Guest UnitedKingdom Nov. 10, 2016
- 2017 agrochemicals products and players in Ukraine Oct. 22, 2018
- Global Pesticide Manufacturers 2018 Jun. 19, 2018
- Urban Pest Control – A Practitioner Guide May. 17, 2018
- Japan Pesticide TGAI Consumption and Generic Registration May. 1, 2018
- INDIAN AGROCHEMICALS INDUSTRY DATABASE 2018 Apr. 28, 2018
- Global Agricultural Fumigants Market Research Report- Forecast till 2023 Apr. 9, 2018
Registration & Launch
Mergers & Acquisitions
Collaborations & Licences
Never miss out on industry news
Subscribe to our daily updates
- Last Week
- Last Month
- 12017 Top 20 Global Agchem Companies (2012-2017 Sales Performance)
- 2Biopesticides and Biostimulants in Europe:
What Should We Do?
- 3Biological Seed Treatment: Innovation Boosts Billions of Business
- 4Sumitomo Corporation acquires Mahindra Summit Agriscience
- 5Bayer finding right partners to further expand the biologicals market together
- 6EuroChem opens new $16m fertilizer plant in Lithuania
- 7Canadian Plant Health Council launched
- 8Sumitomo Corporation acquires Brazilian ag supplies distributor Agro Amazônia
- 1France becomes first country in Europe to ban five neonicotinoid insecticides
- 2Brazilian justice drops suspension of glyphosate
- 3Which pesticide products will be affected by Trump’s latest trade tariffs?
- 4Fera’s E-flows mesocosm project: answering the neonicotinoid pesticide question
- 5This August, the price of 70% of chemical raw materials in China surged, price rise still expected
- 6Top 20 Indian Agrochemical Companies in FY 2017-18: Backward Integration to secure the future
- 7Sapec Agro Business: Continues the expansion in existing markets and increases the presence in growing markets and new territories
- 8Significance of India in Global Supply Chain of Crop Protection Chemicals