AgReportBiopesticides Market by Type (Bioinsecticides, Biofungicides, Bioherbicides, Bionematicides), Source (Microbes, Biochemicals, Beneficial Insects), Mod...
- UniPro Foodservice Inc. and Corteva Agriscience introduce Versa Premier High Oleic Soybean Frying Oil for food service Jul. 20, 2018
- José Nolasco, Strategy and Innovation director at Tradecorp: “IsliFe 8.2 is the answer to the need of the agricultural sector to have efficient solutions with low environmental impact” Jul. 20, 2018
- Tennessee's AgLaunch 365 calls for applications Jul. 20, 2018
- STK REGEV® ‘Hybrid’ fungicide now registered in Colombia Jul. 20, 2018
- Xarvio releases crop scouting APP Jul. 20, 2018
Hi, we are looking for agents in China who can put us in contact with Chinese agrochemical chemical firms for the purpose of i...
Hi Grace , I am familair with Chinese agrocheicals firms , just drop me one email so that we can disscuss more details .
email@example.com China Jun. 11, 2018
Is there any reference or document for ranking pesticide manufacturers based on the product quality?
I think no such data. Btw , I am working in sourcing agrochemical for decades, we can asist u source from advantage basic producer. For more...All
firstname.lastname@example.org China May. 22, 2018
Would like to have more information.
Christopher Ray Dill United States Dec. 31, 2016
- Global Pesticide Manufacturers 2018 Jun. 19, 2018
- Urban Pest Control – A Practitioner Guide May. 17, 2018
- Japan Pesticide TGAI Consumption and Generic Registration May. 1, 2018
- INDIAN AGROCHEMICALS INDUSTRY DATABASE 2018 Apr. 28, 2018
- Global Agricultural Fumigants Market Research Report- Forecast till 2023 Apr. 9, 2018
- Iprodione Market By Trade Name (Chipco 26019, Kidan, DOP 500F, NRC 910, LFA 2043, Rovral, And Verisa... Apr. 4, 2018
STK REGEV® ‘Hybrid’ fungicide now registered in Colombia Jul. 20, 2018
Certis USA names Art McSwain as Regional Manager in USA Jul. 19, 2018
Collaborations & Licenc..
Mergers & Acquisitions
Never miss out on industry news
Subscribe to our daily updates
- Last Week
- Last Month
- 1UPL set to acquire Arysta LifeScience for over $4 billion
- 2Top 20 Global Seed Companies in 2017
- 3Syngenta’s ambitious plans for growth in seeds
- 4Interview Series 1: Nufarm offers excellent copper-based fungicide solutions
- 5ADIA to back UPL’s $4.3 billion Arysta buy with $1 billion funding
- 6CABB : ChemCreations develops production processes for complex molecules and accelerates the commercialization of them
- 7Exosect and Monsanto reach licensing agreement for Entostat® technology
- 8EFSA published Guidance on risk assessment of nanoscience and nanotechnologies
- 1BASF expands its global insecticide portfolio
- 2Forbes: The 25 Most Innovative AgTech Startups In 2018
- 3Platform Specialty Products in advanced talks to sell agricultural unit to Wilmcote
- 4Sumitomo Chemical and BASF take major step in global development of novel fungicide metyltetraprole
- 5Stepan Company: Structured Surfactants as Rheology Modifiers in Agricultural Product Formulations
- 6BASF submits regulatory dossiers for two new herbicide active ingredients
- 7The five biggest startup opportunities in agtech today
- 8Bayer closes Monsanto acquisition