AgReportBiopesticides Market by Type (Bioinsecticides, Biofungicides, Bioherbicides, Bionematicides), Source (Microbes, Biochemicals, Beneficial Insects), Mod...
- Bayer Executives Take the Stage to Share Vision for Shaping Agriculture Sep. 18, 2018
- Bayer launches fungicide to control major cotton disease in Brazil Sep. 18, 2018
- Shall Diquat Replace Paraquat in Brazil? Sep. 18, 2018
- Czech Republic to restrict use of glyphosate Sep. 18, 2018
- Next generation of agricultural talent invited to ‘plant their path’ at the 2019 Youth Ag Summit in Brazil Sep. 18, 2018
What are the most used pesticides(by active ingredient, brand or company ) for rice in your country? Please list the Top five ...
Herbicide: Pendimetaline, Butaclor, Chyalofop butyl, Bispiribac sodium, 2-4, D mix with glifosate before sowing, Bentazone only and mixed, P...All
Gabot The Dominican Republic Mar. 17, 2018
Some companies raised the concept of biorational products, such as Sumitomo Chemical, Oro Agri and Nufarm in their business de...
No advantage. It is just a marketing term.
Guest United States Nov. 5, 2016
Following a series of acquisitions of FMC, PSP and ADAMA, the global agchem pattern is expected to be reshaped. What do you th...
What is treatment of Fusirum oxyporium WILT in gram?
amit2710 India Jun. 19, 2018
UkraineSep. 20, 2018 - Sep. 20, 2018
SudanSep. 24, 2018 - Sep. 26, 2018
AfricaSep. 25, 2018 - Sep. 25, 2018
SouthAfricaSep. 25, 2018 - Sep. 26, 2018
- Global Pesticide Manufacturers 2018 Jun. 19, 2018
- Urban Pest Control – A Practitioner Guide May. 17, 2018
- Japan Pesticide TGAI Consumption and Generic Registration May. 1, 2018
- INDIAN AGROCHEMICALS INDUSTRY DATABASE 2018 Apr. 28, 2018
- Global Agricultural Fumigants Market Research Report- Forecast till 2023 Apr. 9, 2018
- Iprodione Market By Trade Name (Chipco 26019, Kidan, DOP 500F, NRC 910, LFA 2043, Rovral, And Verisa... Apr. 4, 2018
Mergers & Acquisitions
Collaborations & Licences
Registration & Launch
Never miss out on industry news
Subscribe to our daily updates
- Last Week
- Last Month
- 1Fera’s E-flows mesocosm project: answering the neonicotinoid pesticide question
- 2This August, the price of 70% of chemical raw materials in China surged, price rise still expected
- 3Global Biostimulant Market Enters A New Stage of Development
- 4ORO AGRI: After the Acquisition Opens A New Development Journey
- 5Red Surcos presents 2,4-D with nanotechnology that makes it 400 times less volatile
- 6Nutrichem to acquire 42.77% stake in Heyi Chemical
- 7New Products With No Active Substances: Innovation and Sustainable
- 8Corteva awaits release of Conkesta soybeans in China to begin selling in Brazil
- 1Monsanto slammed with 8,000 lawsuits after Roundup cancer verdict
- 2Nematodes: Emerging Problems and Integrated Management Solutions in Latin America
- 3Brazil judge suspends use of glyphosate
- 4BASF closes acquisition of businesses and assets from Bayer
- 5Brazil: Market value of generic products exceeds patented products for the first time; China supply situation may trigger production by Brazilian enterprises
- 6Topic Discussion: Concern over Chinese plant protection UAV and explore potential opportunities
- 7Interview Series 5: Spiess-Urania Chemicals committed to high-quality differentiated copper–based products for more than 200 years
- 8Interview Series 1: New Solutions for Control of Asian Soybean Rust in South America