For more than 25 years Point has been serving the Latin American markets. During this time, Point has developed a distribution and service system, which continuously evolves to meet the needs of the customers, providing fast delivery of guaranteed quality products.
An important part of the product lines is supported by the sale of traditional agrochemicals. Point''s medium-term strategy is to become leaders in specialized products for Integrated Pest Management (IPM). Point is continuously adding biological and ecological products to this line to achieve this goal.
Point''s product lines have been developed to serve four specific markets:
(1) Agricultural: Insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, growth regulators, biological.
(2) Veterinarian: External antiparasitic agents, insecticides for livestock structures and products for the control of insect larvae.
(3) Public Health: Special formulations and insect traps.
(4) Organic agriculture.
In order to create opportunities for its clients, Point has established Distribution Centers that are located in strategic locations to guarantee fast delivery of the products.
- Cartagena, Colombia: Covers the Caribbean, Central America and the West Coast of South America.
- Colonia, Uruguay: Serves MERCOSUR.
- Rotterdam, Netherlands: To serve all regions.