SCC is a privately owned and independent regulatory consulting company. Since 1989, we have been supporting our international customers with full-scale services and cost-efficient solutions for their scientific and regulatory needs. Our expertise extends over a broad range of areas, such as agrochemicals and biorationals, fertilisers, biocides and chemicals, medical devices, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, consumer products, food contact materials, feed additives, and genetically modified crop (in Japan).
- Data compliance reviews
- Testing strategies and study monitoring
- Alternative testing strategies/ (Q)SAR
- Scientific waivers, read-across and group approaches
- Scientific risk assessment and modelling
- Dossier preparation, submission and defence at national and international level
- GLP and non-GLP regulatory archiving concepts
- Maintenance of product registrations
- Task force/ consortia management
Main markets: Europe, Asia, NAFTA
Address: Headquarters: Am Grenzgraben 11 , 55545 Bad Kreuznach, Germany.
Office Berlin: Friedrichsstraße 40, 10969 Berlin, Germany.
SCC Japan: 8F Tri-Seven Roppongi, 7-7-7 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-0032, Japan.
Address:Am Grenzgraben 11 / 55545 Bad Kreuznach / Germany