2020 Latin America FocusComing Soon
Publication Date：Jun. 30, 2020
Focus of this issue
The agribusiness industry is going through a difficult time as countries all over the world battle COVID-19. Agricultural production, the supply and logistics of agri-input products and even payment collection have all been impeded in varying degrees. On the other hand, face-to-face business visit and attending exhibitions seem like a distant dream now. For this reason, online communication and business promotion have become more important than ever during this challenging time.
In this context, a sense of mission that keep the industry closer and the marketing ball rolling will arise when we plan to launch this year's Latin America Focus magazine by the end of this June. We are also trying to make it a multifunctional platform to bring richer content and more promotional opportunities for you.
● Tagros Chemicals India Ltd.: Ready for Latam Harvest (Gold Sponsor)
Focus on Argentina
● Overview of agribusiness industry in Argentina in 2019-20
● Interview with the Chamber of Agricultural Health and Fertilizers (CASAFE) in Argentina
● Incentives for foreign companies to invest in Argentina
- Group interview with FMC；ADAMA；HELM；KWS；Rotam；BASF
Insights into Brazil
● Spark - Smarter Decisions: Analysis of agri-inputs used in Brazil
● Explore changes in the distribution model of agri-inputs
- Group interview with Agro100；Tundra Agroindustrial；RURAL BRASIL；C.Vale - Cooperativa Agroindustrial；Lavoro Agro；Grupo SinAgro
● Developing trend of aerial crop protection
Dissection of companies’ strategies in Latin America
● Market penetration from ‘hidden champions’ – Japanese companies
- Group interview with IHARA；Sumitomo Chemical Latin America
● New opportunity for bio-solutions
- Group interview with Rizobacter；Koppert do Brasil；Biotrop；TENSAC S.H.
● CROs’ growth path of specialization
- Group interview with Eurofins Brasil；Merieux Nutrisciences Brasil；SCI-AGRO；Vigna Brasil；MANEXA S.A.
● Exclusive survey reports of the most relevant products in the market to help you understand the state of supply and demand, as well as the future trends.
Chlorpyrifos | Paraquat | Glufosinate-ammonium | Mancozeb
● In this issue, we will pay special attention to the top 10 local agrochemical companies in the major market in Latin America, aiming to draw an overview of local players active in the market. If you are a leading local company in the following countries, please contact us so you might participate in this special section.
Brazil | Argentina | Mexico | Colombia | Paraguay
Welcome more contributions on topics and articles.
How you can get involved?
* Gold Sponsor (exclusive)
* Silver Sponsor (2 available)
- Marketing article
Length: Up to 1,200 words
- Exclusive Interview
Length: Up to 1,500 words
- Get listed in the Company Directory
(If you are a local company that is in the crop protection, biopesticide, crop nutrition or CRO industry, or you are a local manufacturer, distributor, or service provider, we welcome your company to join this directory)
* Company name
* Company logo
* Business highlights (50-100 words)
* Company website address
* One contact's email address
Ad close: June 1, 2020
Material due: June 10, 2020
|5,000 hardcopies will be distributed at the trade shows
|Digital edition will be delivered to 100,000+ global email subscribers
Contributing Article or Advertising Inquiry: